Monday, May 16, 2011

Work On The Munger Trail

I took the Munger Trail today for a twenty mile ride. Gorgeous is all that can be said about the weather. Sixty five degrees and sunny, light breeze off the big lake, perfect for this time of year. I'm glad I rode the MTB as the trail is rough in parts, and under major repair in others. I don't know how long it will take, but it's been a long time coming.

My six year old Tifosi sun glasses have seen better day, so I stopped at the LBS and picked up a pair of Tifosi Dolomite's. Just in time for the sunny weather coming up this week. The Tifosi line hold up well, are comfortable, and half the price of Oakley or Smith. While there, I looked at some 29er models and think that I may upgrade to one of them. Or maybe a 'cross bike. And a snow bike. If I lived closer to work, it sure would make my choice easier.

2 comments:

Tim D said...

Lucky you. We are riding up to Scotland at the weekend but the forecast is wind and rain :(

Charlie Farrow said...

Bravo BOZ!!!! Great to meet you in person..
Best regards,
Charlie