Sunday, November 8, 2009

Gravel Trail Ride

This morning Doug, Jeff, and I met at the trail head off the Moccasin Mike Road heading out of Superior for a nice gravel trail ride. To get some miles in for winter biking. To start some training for winter racing. 33.489 mile later, I am cooked. I've got cramps in both inner thighs. My legs locked up in the shower. I feel weak. Boy, does it feel good!!!

Here's a link to the festivities.

I really enjoy riding with Doug and Jeff, and I think they enjoy dragging my slow, old, fat butt around. Gotta make 'em feel better about themselves. It would me.

3 comments:

Biking Duluth said...

It's all good Bob, not like we're speed demons out there either. :o) I had a great time!

Boz said...

Me too. It was great!

KungFooSausage said...

I was knackered after 7.3 miles yesterday! In some microscopically small way I feel your pain lol.