- Specialized BG Pro bib shorts. I love the chamois and fit in general. Fat guys should always wear bibs.
- Sporthill XC pants. If they made these padded, they would be the best cold weather biking pants ever.
- Craft long sleeve base layer top. Fits very snug, yet doesn't restrict movement.
- Sporthill Symmetry jacket. Wind blocking and just the right weight. Breathes very well.
- SmartWool medium ski sock. Cover to the knee without much pressure.
- Specialized BG Radiant gloves. Good to about 20f, lower if you use a chemical hand warmer in the zippered pocket on the back.
- Sugoi skull cap. I also bring along a hat/face mask for an extra measure of protection, especially when flying down hill for long periods.
It sure has been great riding this late in the year on clean roads and trails with relative un-bulky comfort. I have a feeling we aren't going to be putting the road bikes away for a while. Enjoy!