Monday, May 31, 2010

Willow

This is our new cat, Willow. He's a blue point Siamese we got from my brother yesterday. Our other Siamese, Pieper, doesn't quite know what to make of him yet, but she'll come around. She's been lonely since the other two left us, so it's only a matter of time until she comes around.

I put in a lot of saddle time the last couple of weeks on my mountain bike. Nice weather was the norm, so one has to take advantage of it. The last couple of days have been taken up be family stuff, but maybe today will allow me an hour or two. One thing that may slow me down is a saddle sore. I haven't had one in 30 years, but after riding Thursday, something felt irritated in the sit bone area. Ouch! is all I can say. One more excuse for being slow, I guess.

2 comments:

rlove2bike said...

Congrats on the new cat. One thing about a sadddle sore...nobody can accuse you not getting saddle time.

Boz said...

Thanks, he's been a great cat so far, very well adapted.
As far as the saddle sore, it's a hard lesson to learn. Never go for a longer ride without chamois cream. Dumb move!