Friday, April 11, 2008

April Fools


April Fools - that's us - just look at this mess !! High winds, snow, very slippery streets, and we get this until Saturday morning. The power was out at @ 4:00 am, so when I got up and took SWMBO to work, it was getting ready by candle and flash light. I got home a few minutes ago, and the power was back on. No work today, we're closed. I can bach it, do some reading, maybe an hour on the trainer, watch some TV, generally fart around.


By mid-week, it looks like this will be gone, what with temps forecast in the 50's. It'll be nice to ride to work again, get back in that routine which pays such dividends for my blood sugar levels. I guess I'll just make the best of this bonus day off, because weather is weather, you can't do anything about it, so you may as well make the best of it.

No comments: