Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Moving On Over

After finally getting tired of MSN spaces, I've taken the plunge and moved over here to Blogger. It's way easier to use, and seems a lot of people have moved over here, too. Most of the blogs I read are on blogger, so why not. Spaces was just not very reliable or user friendly for a guy like me who is not super computer savvy.

The weather here is just plain whacky. April thinks it's a winter month, not spring like it should be. A blizzard watch is in effect through Friday night. I won't be riding to work tomorrow, what with possible FEET of snow, wind in the 40 to 50 mph range, no way. A guy could die. I'm not that hard core. I ride in the cold, rain, snow, all around crappy weather just like any good hardman would, but I cut it short at blizzard.

But I bet some will still commute, like Doug over at MN Bicycle Commuter. Have Pugsley, will travel seems to be his motto. He seems to know how to deal with any weather and enjoy it.

I've got some other stuff in the works, so please come back soon. But the snow can stay away.

3 comments:

Doug said...

Boz, now that you're over on blogger I can leave comments again. I signed up for MSN, or whatever that was, so I could comment on your other blog. But I lost the piece of paper I jotted down the username and password. Never got around to signing up again.

Boz said...

Thanks, Doug. I should have come over along time ago, but just haven't had the time.

Biking Duluth said...

welcome to the dark side.